- Click “Contact” icon, which is on the top corner of the right-hand side of the homepage, to view your TacitKey contact list.
- Click the “Import” button, which is on the top of the contact list.
- This will open up a small slider page, where you can upload all your contact details.
- Click the “upload" symbol, which opens up all your files. Choose the contact file (.xls file) that you want to import to TacitKey. Please use the following format to import your contacts
Name Designation Company Phone Type Tag Solomon Jensen CEO ABC Jensens@abc,com 9874561230 Sponsor V. I. P Mark Russell Managing Partner GHI Russellm@ghi.org 7899874560 Speaker Delegate
- Click the “Import" button. This imports all your contacts to TacitKey. Once imported, you have the option to invite them to TacitKey.
- Click "YES", to send invites to all or selected few of your imported contacts.
- To export your contact list from TacitKey, click "Export" to automatically download your contact list from TacitKey.
Import & Export contacts on TacitKey Print
Created by: Chitra Rajakuberan
Modified on: Wed, 4 Apr, 2018 at 9:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.